What is Hydroseeding?
Hydroseeding is by far the most efficient and effective lawn seeding method. It’s a planting process that utilizes a slurry of seed, fertilizer, water and mulch which get blended together and sprayed over a prepared area.
Benefits and Advantages of Hydroseeding:
- Much cheaper than using sod
- Can be completed in a short period of time
- Promotes quick growth as the wet mulch bonds with the soil
- Protects the seeds from sunlight and wind
- Effective for sloping lawns to help with erosion control
- Mulch decomposes and provides important nutrients to soil after grass seeds germinate
- Ensures even distribution across lawn
- Greener, overall healthier looking lawn